An Overview of Gillispie’s Integrated Digital Curriculum (IDC)
Educational Technology Teacher
Extension 109 Contact
Our children live a technology-infused life and the skills they need to succeed in and beyond school can be developed further through the integration of technology.
Continually striving to develop productive and positive digital citizens, the technology program at The Gillispie School is designed to allow students at each grade level to:
- operate technology-based equipment safely and responsibly
- understand historical and ethical issues relating to technology use
- use technology tools to enhance learning, increase productivity, and promote creativity
- use a variety of media and formats to communicate and share information and ideas effectively
- use technology tools to locate, collect, and evaluate information from a variety of sources
All Gillispie elementary students are provided with laptops or iPads to help enhance their learning experience.